The Art Academy Portsmouth offers classes in art, dressmaking, textiles, fashion design, crafts and more! We offer regular classes adults and children plus one off workshops. We’re introducing new courses and workshops all the time, so keep checking our latest news and timetable for new things to try.
If there’s something you would love to try but we don’t have it currently, let us know and we’ll look into it.
The Art Academy also offers birthday parties for children and adults, plus one to one sessions and private lessons. Get in touch to discuss your needs.
The Art Academy Portsmouth was opened in June 2015 and is run by Donna Holmes.
Terms and Conditions
- All tuition fees are payable either by cash or cheque to Mrs D Holmes or you can pay via bank transfer to account 35072202, Sort code 54-30-11 (please use the name of the student as your reference).
- All tuition fees for weekly classes will need to be paid in full on the 1st of every month for the month’s classes.
- If students tuition fees fall into arrears, you will be invoiced and your place or your child’s place may be at risk.
- The Art Academy Portsmouth reserves the right to terminate your /your child’s membership at any time.
- Changes to class structure, times and prices are subject to change at The Art Academy Portsmouth’s discretion.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded.
- Holidays – each student is entitled to 4 weeks holiday from 1st September to 31st August the following year.
- Health and Safety – Each student will need to read and sign our health and safety documentation.
Membership Form – please print and complete.